ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

It certainly is a traders stock at the moment. Two types of...

1. 12,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    It certainly is a traders stock at the moment. Two types of traders, with both types having to be extremely vigilante and disciplined. Type 1 is the pip trader for say a quick 6 to 10% return with the risk being lack of liquidity thus stifling any significant SP appreciation. Type 2 is as your suggestion, the pump, liquidity returns and the SP increases 70 to 80%, with the trick being to pull the trigger at the right time.
    A consolidation of the capital structure of the company is a distinct possibility during 2018 dependent on who ends up in control of the company. I wouldn't like to get caught holding large numbers of shares if and when this happens unless accompanied by an announcement confirming a significant revenue stream.
    Very very risky holding large quantities of ADO whilst all of the boardroom shenanigans plays out. The $6 million will be quickly diminishing so wont be long before more loot is required.
    Just my own personal opinion so the very best of luck in implementing your strategy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.