ADO 8.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

A couple of thoughts.., page-53

1. 1,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Yes but why not put our team under scrutiny?
    I have and summarised in OP: There were a bunch of colossally stupid mistakes made by our then management team.

The rookie error from Diasource POV would have to be our gross overestimates of ADO future revenue. Surely? All the rest is our problem, not theirs.

We're just afraid? We don't trust? Well I'm afraid Diasource was far better run than ADO.
    Who said anything about being afraid? OP: I don’t blame them, I just don’t trust them.

So Diasource IMO acted like any commercial operator would act. They acted in their own interests.

You refer to Bouris understanding how critical the deal was, but he was apparently AWOL in financing or governance at any stage prior. He was just winging it, IMO in case his options came good.

For this reason I believed he should go.
    So Bouris, IMO, acted like any commercial operator would act. He acted in his own interests.

I don't think you can have it both ways. If DIA acted like any commercial operator would act, did Bouris not do the same based on your own reasoning? Yet you're happy to keep RS on, but wanted Bouris out? I struggle with the perceived hypocrisy here. I agree, Bouris needed to go, but consistently, I also believe RS should go, as I do not believe he has the best interest of ADO in mind. I'll stick with it, as you are obviously going to stick with your opinion. I'm respecting your opinion, I just don't agree with all of it.

I'm tired of debating my opinion with you, Dolce. I appreciate you have your point of view. Discuss to your hearts content. You make some compelling arguments based on a little fact and a TON of assumption. I'm not upset or questioning much of your assumption, though, as they haven't communicated much with us, so we have to assume some things.

One thing I'd note, you continuously ask others to see your point of view and I have taken a lot of time to consider things through your lens (you may not believe this, but it's true). I've gone from being angry with DIA management to simply not trusting them based on some of your thoughts. I don't think is an unreasonable viewpoint. At this stage, I'd ask you to consider other's viewpoints through their lens to understand why they may think differently. Their may be more than one right answer here. Just a thought.

Lastly, I only brought up the past AGM to address a comment in your post around some meeting for beers and forming friendships after and AGM (you didn't specify which, so thought it worth mentioning). This would be the same AGM we sat next to each other and, dare I say it, became acquainted and possibly friends. That said, as you know, I don't keep in contact with you regularly and we don't share info outside of this forum. My point was, if their is some sort of secret squirrel society as you seem to be hell bent on suggesting, I'm not a part of it. In the future, if you don't want people to respond, don't make the accusations.

Happy New Year....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $12.59K 542.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 487271 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.