ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

A couple of thoughts.., page-5

1. 1,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Hi Dolce, that's a long reply, appreciate the time it must have taken it to put together. So a couple of things:

1. It wasn't a gin joint.. It was JB-HiFi, actually. And the person I'm speaking of had been with ADO for over 10 years, so yeah, was very capable in describing what the office atmosphere was like. This person moved on their own volition, not forced. I appreciate your viewpoint, but don't discount mine on assumption. This person is more than qualified to give an assessment on the current state of affairs. I'd suggest more than yours or mine.

2. I was ok to wait for a time (long or otherwise) for commercial outcomes if I had seen good intent. That has not been made apparent to me at any time on behalf of any of the DIASource management. Ever. My point being, I do not believe the DIASource team entered into the agreement with any intent to make the merger work. As previously stated, I could be wrong, but that is my opinion based on what I've seen.

3. The DIASource purchase was a unmitigated disaster for ADO. I'm ok with anyone associated with DIA being gone. Again, this is my opinion, but I do not trust anyone who was a part of that fiasco.

4. You haven't always been so harsh on GC. When did the tide turn for you? Through all of the the trials and tribulation over the last 2 years the only person who would respond to an email or phone call for me was GC. I'm not blind to his short-comings, but his accountability is seemingly higher than others to the average shareholder. I don't think he should be CEO at this stage, but I think his experience on the BOD is valuable.

5. No doubt ADO has shown incompetence. That doesn't change my perception that DIASource took advantage of the incompetence and I don't have to like it, nor do I have to endorse keeping RS on the BOD if I don't think it's the right thing for the business. You can if you like, and I respect it.

Lastly, when you assume things and make condescending remarks ala, 'now it's a guy in a gin bar having a whinge... he's no corporate strategist is he?', it pisses people like me off. You assumed it was a 'he' for one. Of all people, I'd expect a bit more from you. Secondly, I'm not sure if you just assumed I wouldn't know a previous employee in a highly placed position who may have moved on, but as it turns out, I do.... So, in the spirit of the season, no hard feelings.

I'll stand by my thoughts. You can stand by yours, and I encourage you to do so.

Happy Frickin' New Year. Won't post again until 2018...

All IMHO, FWIW, DYOR, HFNY, blah blah blah.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $12.91K 587.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 371473 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 289608 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.