RLT 0.00% 80.5¢ renergen limited

I watched a couple of videos about Renergen this morning....

1. 4,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1004
    I watched a couple of videos about Renergen this morning. Apologies if these have been discussed previously. I didn’t have time to watch them earlier…using some holiday time to catch up!
    The first was a rather depressing one by “Trade with PSG”. It was posted on Nov 9. They estimate an intrinsic value of R8 (about AD$0.64)/share. They arrived at this by heavily discounting the value due to the long lead time and loan repayments.

The 2nd video was by Alec Hogg of BizNews on Oct 30. He interviewed Stef. Stef stressed that he wasn’t at all worried about the current low SP or minor difficulties. He (and the financiers) are more focussed on Phase 2. (He hinted that Phases 3 & 4 are also possible.)
    He pointed out that the annual maintenance for Phase 1 was done during the cold box repair, so now they won’t need to stop again for maintenance until probably November’24.
    He’s focusing on the IPO by May ‘24. Focused on the big picture.

I hope we can look back in 12 months with a healthy SP and full production and wonder what all the fuss was about.

Cheers
    FHC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 80.5¢ 79.0¢ $27.74K 34.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 10174 81.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
86.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.14am 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.