IMU 0.00% 4.9¢ imugene limited

No chartists allowed here, please go away!!!! Only kidding, you...

1. 11,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1695
    No chartists allowed here, please go away!!!!

Only kidding, you are all welcome. I believe in a world where we can all live together in peace and harmony, in a Little House on the Prairie, fluffy bunny kind of way.... (yuk)!

But seriously there's a massive question at the moment, and nobody seems to be answering it, or even asking it. I feel like the little boy looking at the naked emperor and wondering why nobody is asking.

And it's not a charty question like have we formed a nice head and shoulders or do we have a candlestick up our bottom! Charts do have there place, but normally when nothing is happening fundamentally (I'm trying to wind up Slick again).

The big question in imho is:

Why have all of the people on our trial developed internally produced antibodies against the Her2 protein?

Why would they do that? This is a serious question to any medical heads or smarties out there.

Because the only logical reason I can see is that their bodies have recognised the foreign cancerous cells.

And isn't this the problem with cancer, that sufferer's bodies don't recognise the cancerous cells as foreign or a problem? Or, just to throw this out there, could it be that they do, but cannot produce the antibodies against them for some reason?

If it's the latter, well we have that covered, as our vaccine "kick starts" the immune system and the antibodies can be produced.

If it's the former, the more likely "the body doesn't recognise the cancers cells as foreign or a problem" then why have all of our patients produced antibodies against Her2 now?

If it's true that the patient's bodies have now recognised the cancerous cells as foreign or a problem, and they start producing the antibodies to attack them then we have cracked it. We probably have a cancer cure (for some types of cancer at least).

Comments welcome (in a none charty way)

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $364.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $519.1K 10.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 9859318 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 316611 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.