IMU 0.00% 4.9¢ imugene limited

A cure for cancer? - Fundermentalists only, page-10

1. 5,956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1907

I wouldn't worry too much about that .....the B cell theory has been well explained by IMU . Naturally the corporate and public jargon relating to the mechanism of producing / inducing the body to produce target specific antibodies is quite simplistic - so your friend doesn't have much to go on .
    I think most people would love to see IMU succeed .....( mainly for the financial gain ) ....and also because a cure for cancer would be pretty good too .

One probably needs to be up to speed with the science ....and trawl the specific papers and publications in the bio medical publications etc to really understand what's going on .

For us " fairly ignorant " shareholders....we can really only be guided by the key players involved with IMU ....and the science they subscribe to.

Meanwhile it's a waiting game .

If there are credible & significant results that are reported .....that continue to support the theory ....than that's when the action starts .

Meanwhile we can speculate on outcomes etc etc .

Blind Freddie can see that IF we see more proof of success ....then the stock heads north .... and potentially in a very very big way .

Right now in typical fashion the market in general is bored ..... and range trading is likely to dominate the action .

Cheers

VA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.