BIT 0.00% 3.3¢ biotron limited

a cure for hep c, aids, the flu and dengue..., page-99

1. 1,843 Posts.
    No worries n_terra, dentons and Chuck, glad I could help, I know how frustrated I get when I miss an AGM (though this was my first for Biotron). I actually had to edit out two paragraphs regarding management that I had deemed gushy. They really do seem to have their thoughts aligned with the shareholders, a very rare feat on the ASX.

Chuck, long term holders such as yourself have displayed excellent patience. I ran a search for HC threads back around 2002 and found you popping up here and there warning the posters this wasn't going to be an overnight success. By the looks of it you got in around 2005 and said proving it up it would take 5 years - prescient patience, I'd say.

Regarding the major pharmaceutical companies, my impression was that they are being kept so closely in the loop that negotiations could conceivably start immediately. Certainly they will be made aware of the outcome immediately, and management went so far as to mention that they are strategising the best way to release "the big news" (i.e media conference with all relevant industry participants).

Dentons, you said "Jan/Feb results should see the opportunity to bag a few more" and I can't help but ponder the same thing. I've lost confidence in the management of one of the resource companies I invest in (GBE) and have decided to move the funds through to BIT/O if any weakness presents itself. Mostly interested in the options, personally, as they still offer triple leverage.

Cheers

Tawny

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ $74.61K 2.300M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 280031 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 96500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.