a current affair -shame on you!

1. 3,820 Posts.
    ACA has always been a national disgrace. I always cringe if I walk into a room whilst it's on. It always airs mindless rubbish, whether it be the never ending sagas of old mince meat re-dressed, finger pointing blame for parking fines or anything for any company that wants to advertise its product. For heaven's sake, it is suppose to be an unbiased current affairs program. A Current Affair is even the name. However, one night recently they even outdid themselves. I was visiting the folks and they had the show switched on. I could not believe what I was seeing. They had a psychologist on, along with a couple of dubious ''celebrity experts'' analysing the impact that a death on Packed To the Rafters has had on the nation. WTH? Packed To the Rafters is a fictitious drama. The way they carried on, one would be forgiven for thinking the leader of the nation had just been murdered, putting us all in mourning.

What on earth is this utter crud? Can you imagine what any overseas visitor would think of us, when realising this is our national current affairs program?

What do others think?

Disgracefull IMHO.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.