WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

A Current Affair tonight, page-97

1. 433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Well there are several take home lessons from this. Not the least of which is that if you put yourself up as some "talent", on a tabloid TV show story you can never trust which angle or spin the producers will put on it.
    I also notice how easy it is for us to shoot holes in the method used to conduct their so called experiment.
    Rightly so. It was ridiculous.
    I wonder though if it was found to be positive would the criticism still exist?
    Where were the gunmen with the abillity to shoot holes in some of the positive previous trial data presented to us via company announcements?
    It would be nice to welcome their analysis on these boards when we are presented with trial methodology or data that may be of a dubious nature.
    Wont happen however. The tribal nature of these threads will ensure that any poster with such temerity will probably suffer an ad hominem attack or the old ,'you only want to get your hands on some cheap shares by running down the company', statement.
    The bubble of tribalism, confirmation bias and motivated reasoning has made filtering useful information here pretty tricky. A reinforcement factory where we massage each others bias and put as much positive spin on the incomplete information which drips from the teat of management like clotted gnats milk.
    But oddly, like any good page turner I still cant look away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.