IMM 0.00% 42.0¢ immutep limited

It's worth listening to these presentations more than once. It's...

1. 1,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 378
    It's worth listening to these presentations more than once. It's actually a fantastic presentation, very concise and thorough. I picked up a couple of new things...

In the out licensed pipeline segment he says that GSK are doing a lot of work around this program and there will be an update before the end of this year or early next year "for sure". Any focus on our autoimmune program is good because this will really leverage the share price if/when it gets going.

In the summary, after explaining we are the world leader in Lag3, he says we are in a "tonne" of discussions. One imagines that as Lag3 moves into a prominent position in the market as the next validated immune checkpoint, companies will be moving to get involved and accelerate plans at the front end.. Who are they are going to call?..

My opinion is that investors need to hang tough for the next year or two and weather any market storms, stick IMM in the bottom draw. We are loaded with cash and the company can ignore the market and concentrate on executing at a critical time. In eighteen months time Efti registration will be looming into view and our autoimmune program will be underway. Between then and now news flow will be considerable considering everything we have going on and there could be some very pleasant left field surprises.

It's a nice opportunity to load up again well below the raise price and the big instos and soph's at 52c. Because like death, taxes and a test century in Adelaide, Immutep is a certainty to go back above 52c.

Cheers
    AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.5¢ 41.0¢ $1.132M 2.721M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 15565 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 246989 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.