CG1 3.08% 6.7¢ carbonxt group limited

a daily close below 10 cents will be a disaster, page-11

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    All one can really say to that is…how about some punctuation.. so it readable? Still going with the quantity over quality strategy?

Anyway..I spent a bit of time yesterday constructing some forward cashflow projections (happy to share with those interested).

If cap raises and loan funds come in as expected (minus fees), and the build is close to budget, and they maintain current GP margins, they should be left with around $2.5m at 30 June 2023…assuming the plant doesn’t kick off production before then, which could improve it further.

It’s not the perfect scenario, as it would be good to keep the cash balance above $3m, or they’ll possibly cop some extra interest from Pure until it’s corrected (but I don’t see that as a big deal).

They did also pump a big increase of funds into working capital last 6 months ($800k to $2.8m) so could draw on that a bit to prop it up if they really need to.

Bottom line is that no one will care once the plant is up and running, as they should be cashflow positive within a month or two (to the tune of $2m per month).

So to me.. the biggest risk is unexpected delays, let’s see if they can stay on track, and get it built by June 2023.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CG1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.002(3.08%)
Mkt cap ! $21.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.7¢ 6.4¢ $24.70K 368.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38919 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 31227 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CG1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.