STO 0.00% $7.94 santos limited

A day early.., page-25

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    Guys - I left the building in 2014 when STO was on a high as I've posted before even after holding for some years I felt things were turning - I never pictured what would happen on both the POO front & what management failed to do about it - I'm sure there are many who post on here who unlike me rode the dip right down - I only came back on board middle last year - I think Aug and went through the CR etc. My intention was always the same - I wanted to see STO stay together & Australian and still able to look after SA with the events it sponsors etc. As many know I changed my sentiment this year especially when I thought the management was just staying the same that got us in the trouble in the first place - my chief issue was always not protecting the downside ie hedging even though I could not see the sense at hedging near the bottom like ORG did..

LT holders - SA & Australia deserve better from its top 50's... lets hope they eventually get themselves properly organised in their mitigation area - the whole world oil scene has changed so we're all learning and keep getting surprised both on the up & downside and in that environment you must be very conservative - living on hope led STO to the depths it did IMHO and it could have been a lot worse if not for anything but luck and who would have invested in STO if they knew the extent of what management were willing to gamble or held LT..
    Last edited by Pbnewby: 21/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.