ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

a day withiout comment

1. 3,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Very quiet on this thread, not a single post yesterday,when only a few days ago things were hotting up

I have just had a thorough read of the Viarthus coverage of ISN, and it's a good read

Couple of points though I find difficult to comprehend

a) they quote that ISN has 23 distrbutorships in the USA, but I can't recollect the company announcing any revenues

b) They say that clinics/physicians find it difficult to move away from their tried and tested equipment such as the spirometer which the report says is cumbersome and not "patient friendly"

In this day and age where technology moves so fast, take for instance mobiles ansd Tv's where a couple of years can almost make curent models outdated

So why is it a medical people cannot move on to more user friendly equipment such as the wheezometer and other products that ISN is trying to introduce to the market

Surely a wheezometer that every GP can keep in his desk drawer and use it to find an accurate asssessment of a patients respitory condition within 30 seconds would be a huge step forward

Would have thought that clinics and doctors would be itching to get hold of new digital equipment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.