MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

a deal is close, page-28

1. 746 Posts.
    Hi guys, I also sent Ms Elizabeth Harris @ ASX an e-mail requesting further info on the suspension.

"Hello Ms Harris,

I am a MBN shareholder and like most of the other shareholders in the company, I am concerned with the extended amount of time the current trading suspension has taken. So far, lasting longer than 4 months and no indication, by MBN, of an end to it.

In respect to ASX’s Suspension Rules introduced on 01 July 1996, I would like to enquire as to whether MBN has provided the ASX with all the information required by the Suspension Rules, as follows:

17.2 ASX may at any time suspend an entity’s securities, or a class of them, from quotation at the request of the entity. ASX may require the request to be in writing. ASX is not required to act on the entity’s request.

The entity must tell ASX each of the following:

- Its reasons for the suspension. (?)

- How long it expects the suspension to last. (?)

- The event it expects to happen that will end the suspension. (?)

- That the company is not aware of any reason why its securities should not be suspended. (?)

- Any other information necessary to inform the market about the suspension, or that ASX asks for. (?)

Reason I ask is because us shareholder have NOT been informed of the reason for suspension and its long standing requirement.

I hope you can assist.

Best regards,"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.