MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

we just need a bit more luck to get something back.there are 3...

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    we just need a bit more luck to get something back.

there are 3 groups of stakeholders: the note holders, the management and us.

the note holders are controlling the negotiation process. not the management and not us.

the note holders can call in administrator any time but they decided to try something else first. We are lucky on this.

the note holders are trying to get the most out of this so they will keep us waiting and waiting. The longer we have to wait the less we can get. that is normal business tactics.

management never works for shareholders. they are measured by shareholders in theory. they work for their own personal interests and they always get away with it.

this management is not doing much at the moment. some of them just try to stay as long as possible. some of them found better things to do so they left.

so what about us?

the note holders and the management know whatever the deal they come up has to be approved by us. we have a final say.

is this important to them? no. but they have to give us something.

i do not think the trading will resume at current form. if it does we are very luck.

if the trading resumes at current form the sp will go up through the roof. the note holders won't get what they want.

i believe the trading will resume a month or more after the deal is announced.

plenty of waiting ahead still.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.