MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

A Deeper Dive into Omega Seiki, Sukh Energy and the Indian EV Market (and debunking some stuff), page-28

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    Hi Fritzl I think it is a legitimate question so here's my response with the paragraph in the announcement and how it is worded.

A shell company can have "turnover" in the millions, even billions, but pay no taxes because it's money in and money out and they don't take a middle man fee so to speak. What they cannot do however is make a PROFIT, because then it triggers a number of financial regulatory requirements in both UK and India which would force greater scrutiny and may cost Omega Seiko and C4V some taxes/duties. Living in loop holes is the name of the game in the shell company tax minimisation world which is why Amazon has shell companies all over the world including Africa and various micro nations and end up paying zero tax. They don't need staffing they just need a director that can be trusted and, when necessary, authorise the transactions. All the accounting work can be managed by an accountant in Omega Seiki.

It also makes sense for Sukh to be headquartered in India because that's where the flow of funds is likely to start. From Omega to Sukh India, internal transfer to Sukh UK, then transfer to C4V which US-UK also has a trade agreement that allows for duty-free transfers.

FYI the Indian ' head office ' actually doesn't look that bad so they definitely have some bankroll from the parent company to appear sufficiently legitimate to local regulators.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3598/3598691-2f96912aed74c274d7db519db19d74aa.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.