MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Here is the shorter version of my research post above for those...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    Here is the shorter version of my research post above for those who cannot be bothered to read everything:

• Omega Seiki Mobility is the real company that will be purchasing C4V/IM3 batteries and making three-wheel trikes for the Indian Market
    • Omega Seiki Mobility is a legitimate manufacturer that already produces and sells triwheels, with their own EV factory production capacity at over 12,000 vehicles per annum, and plans to expand to Bangladesh with plenty of capital support from their parent entity to do so. The production numbers and announced expansion plans add up well to match the $180m USD binding agreement over 5 years given current kwh price of EV-grade batteries.
    • Sukh Energy is probably a shell corporation utilised by Omega Seiki to avoid paying import Customs duty which can be up to 40%. The reason it is based in UK is due to a Free Trade agreement that will allow low carbon products (such as green C4V batteries) to be imported with less or no import tariffs (hugely important for EV profitability). You can look at any other large tech or automotive firm that is US-based with a UK filing/incorporation to see they are set up very similarly, with some non-commercial looking company address and basically no share capital at incorporation (I used Apple as an example above).

To paraphrase Mark Twain, if I had more time, I would have written a shorter post.
    Last edited by joeycloud: 19/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.