MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I'm aware Fritzl is a self-purported MNS pot stirrer. He'll...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 405
    I'm aware Fritzl is a self-purported MNS pot stirrer. He'll probably keep flipping between being somewhat supportive and seeding doubt on the company/management. However, he does ask valid questions from time to time even if he doesn't put in effort to answer it himself. It just motivates me to learn more for myself and sharpen my set of research and critical thinking weaponry.

The best solution to deal with doubt is above and beyond research to answer questions from as many angles as you can think of. But even with what I've found and shared, I acknowledge I can never know 100% what's happening behind the closed doors of MNS, IM3, Sukh Energy, or Omega Seiki management. My longer posts are, as Fritzl says, just more educated opinion. Uncertainty is removed through the passage of time and data acquisition but is never erased. A completely honest, transparent and hard working company could still fail through no fault of its own (e.g. natural disaster destroying the factory) and SP plummets anyway.

Past performance doesn't always predict the future. I 100% feel sorry for investors between 2016-2019 as MNS failed them hard during that time, but if we collectively keep adding to the monitoring of every website change, youtube channel, twitter account and sector-specific communities we might get more clues of MNS, IM3, C4V and their customers' standing amongst industry peers, and can feel more confident what the company is right now, and what the company isn't anymore.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.