AVM 4.55% 2.1¢ advance metals limited

must read Finally I've found a document that appears to be a...

1. 2,388 Posts.
    must read Finally I've found a document that appears to be a blow by blow account of what occured. Believe it or not it's actually provided by the ABC.

http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/content/2005/asadho_report_oct2004.pdf

And guess what, it doesn't corroborate the story they presented.

Key pieces of information seemingly ignored:
    - The attack was conducted by 30 armed militia
    - The leader of this group promised large scale military action to make Katanga independent.
    - There is evidence to show that this group expected a coordinated uprising from sections of the military that was organised through 'Katagian Leaders' ie a secession attempt.
    - The day before the attack on Kilwa certain military commanders had ordered all heavy weapons removed from Kilwa and the majority of the armed forces to stand down. (Again implicating internal complicity)
    - The rebels forcibly enlisted under age children
    - The armed group spent the day teaching it's new recruits how to use the weapons they supplied.
    - Anvils depot was only looted at 3pm for fuel and food before strategic positions around town were taken up.
    - The population started to flee after realising the takeover did not have military support (the military announced the town would be retaken on television at 4pm)
    - It refers to Anvil vehicles as being 'commandeered'.

Some one tell the ABC that cherry picking is not investigative reporting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $3.538M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $2.574K 120K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 180530 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 134037 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.05am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.