AVM 0.00% 2.0¢ advance metals limited

After reading that load of rubbish Flats, I think it will be the...

1. 873 Posts.
    After reading that load of rubbish Flats, I think it will be the ABC sueing you, not the other way around.

I watched the program. Talk about making up stories. Each paragragh in your post is a creation of your own mind, and bears little resemblance to what was ACTUALLY SAID ON THE PROGRAM.

Really. Why not face facts and move on? As someone who as followed AVL/AVM for a while, I really doubt this incident has any real bearing on the bottom line anyway.

Grow up a bit lads, because you really do have the stink of fear in posting this rubbish.

All that aside
    I am a technical trader in the main, so you may benefit from my experience, because there has been little comment on AVM on HC from a technical point of view. AVM should go 31/32 (there is a gap there from the old AVL chart) and it should move up from here because it is indeed a major fib support. If it doesn't, there is a major issue which the market is presenting, and it requires big reassessment if you hold.

If you might lend your mind to the accumulation/distribution index or money flow in any decent charting package instead of making up stories about what the ABC has said, you will find that these particular indicies have been SOARING over the last 3 months, which means generally that buyers are more interested than sellers, or that, the the - on balance - money flow has been INTO the stock.

Like I said, you fellas stink of fear....

Bit of help for you though

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.708M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.