A2M 4.97% $6.55 the a2 milk company limited

The short-term market movements don't faze me. The company...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    The short-term market movements don't faze me. The company didn't 'miss' any mark in my opinion. The analysts were making bold predictions on what data exactly? They have little information about production levels and the inner workings of this company. If this was such a miss then the company would have released a letter of clarification. There is unfounded negative sentiment about the 'slowing growth' of this company. In the long-term the company will be riding on increased chinese market penentration and strengthening of the brand and a shift to higher margin products. With their brand and cash, this company will become an absolute behemoth in the milk space. A future foreign takeover of this company is almost inevitable. We're talking a share price that in all likelihood will be well clear of $20. People will sell now on the misplaced sentiment or to cut a few petty losses. Those of us with a more sizeable stake with a better buy-in will continue to hold and reap the benefits in the few years to come. There was a time when people mistakingly jumped ship from $2, taking the price back to $1.40 on nothing but petty rumours and pure conjecture. Those same people must be crying in their own filth by now. Let the weak sheep cry and sell. Those of us who are aware where exactly this company is heading will ride out this turbulence with ease... and when this company is at $20, the new flock of sheep that fled at $9 will be a mirror-image of their forebears, weeping in filth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.55
Change
0.310(4.97%)
Mkt cap ! $4.735B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.29 $6.58 $6.27 $31.16M 4.836M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11796 $6.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.55 60520 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.51
  Change
0.310 ( 4.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.29 $6.57 $6.28 849707
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.