MED 0.00% 0.6¢ merlin diamonds limited

I tend to agree with the comments of kpt3891. It is true that...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I tend to agree with the comments of kpt3891. It is true that those who have invested can suffer conformational bias in a companies performance, because after all; they have "invested". So naturally it can happen. So that's when you go back to the facts and ignore any potential emotional involvement (which by the way, when the share market is involved,emotions rule the roost). The ASX is interested now in MED because of the Chair's history (why question this OLD NEWS loan now)? As mining companies go, they have a viable asset. And as Pentecost has pointed out, the financial arrangements of this company are no better or worse than others in their league. It is clear that MED has been used as a bank for AXIS, but as I see it, that is the only issue here. It is also clear from statements of the board (Gutnick) AXIS intend to pay the bank (MED) back. I don't believe the board want this company to fail any more than the general investors do, because like the general investors the board have a significant financial investment, as well as reputation investment. I am a general investor and I could be suffering this bias, but I am aware of this. If the board are setting this company up to fail, they are going about it the hard way to do it. Particularly considering the investments in processing technologies etc already made. Time will tell, but I think it will be fine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MED (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.