GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

a difference a day makes, page-74

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I agree that we are all responsible for our own investments, but it is the Company that is responsible for keeping us accurately and punctually informed in order for us to make our decisions on our investment.

How can we be told at start of April that they are still on track for 8mtpa by end of April and now they tell us June Qtr (means June). They surely couldn't get it that wrong in such a short space of time, unless there's been an issue. But then we're told no material issues. And not telling us about the loans seems downright unacceptable.

I bought a chunk at start of April to try and average down after reading that things were still on track for 8mtpa by end of month and costs were broadly still in line with forecast. Might have been different if I'd known the truth. I feel like I've been cheated by their reporting as I'm sure a lot of others do also. The announcements are really the only thing us small guys have to go by, I have little doubt the big fish would have known about the loans a long time before the announcement. It is uneven playing field without constant disclosure.

My lesson learnt is to only invest in companies with a very honest reporting record, without that all of the other reasons you invested in the company are compromised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.