IVR 4.35% 4.8¢ investigator resources ltd

A different look at IVR

1. 5,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 869
    Hi all patient IVR Shareholders.

, (if my chart, hopefully below, does not show clearly.. then a lot of this post is 'cactus' no need to read it!)

Love playing with figures. I know I know - following charts may not mean a lot. However I believe it's good to look from many angles of a situation.
    I am fully aware that the chart is based on. 'what ifs ' however it looks like we own 'In Situ' $892,000,000 worth of silver (did not include lead 55kt ? I think its US$1,941 - about $A2730 ) It is way too early in the processes.
    - JORC compliant ? ozs 42,000,000 with a 74% recovery ?
    - Silver's current price? $A 21.29 If it does skyrocket then any ones guess .. Our asset does also.. But development takes time... with all the Govt approvals needed. Good God they make it hard.... why would anyone bother.
    - So how long to develop? and how $$$ much to set up mine,.
    -Silver price ain't going anywhere /or is it ?- hasn't been anywhere for many a moon.

- How many more CRs?
    - Can the Coy develop it?
    - Will development be approved?
    -IVR with the Maslins and Burra leases Coy could be taken over early - after all it's only worth Mkt Cap $7.4Mill -all in.. AND there are no big s/holders in top 20 that could show resistance !!!! Now- this could be the go, especially if it develops its asset base a little further and the SP stays depressed. -If (or better when) it gets a partner for Maslins and the result is OK
    -A larger Coy could swallow it up.. saves the bigger Coy doing all digging around the leases! Very very cost effective for any predator Coy
    - RIO could use its 'petty cash/postage tin' ??
    -OZ Minerals seems to be active in area and is not short of a $ at 30-6-18 Cash $505m net assets $2,990m
    -BHP also like area... also with its 'petty cash or postage tin' anyones' guess. So all 3 big rivals 2- the worlds biggest miners (I think)
    -Also the area has had a lot of attention Govt surveys etc BHP's recent find... Oz and Red ???

The big question -totally my opinion.- How long can we survive on our current cash holding? Would Coy get any $s if it needed to do a CR- without it producing any substantial news?

Now I am happy to be critised/corrected/ sent to Coventry etc. however if so please bring some 'constructive critism'. I have no idea of % -$ costs ...does anyone at this stage? Its a bit of fun?

In real life -as a Manager of staff- I always asked my staff if they had a beef - problem-challenge or whatever - to come to me with it but please bring what you think is/could be the solution.....Worked exceptionally well. Made my job a pleasure ..I got little whinging./whining. Staff felt proud if they solved their own challenge..

Keep safe all

The Phantom GWW

ITS ALL BACK OF ENVELOPE (well excel!!) CALCULATIONS ----- MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND I DID ! . Cant guarantee the figure results.. its only an exercise in dreaming whilst we wait ..... Well aint much else happening I could sing or dance for you but that could be disasterous.

Silver now $A 21.29

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1503/1503713-21bb3ffee02020cff7a43ca4d431bac6.jpg

IF Silver $A23.29 per oz:-

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1503/1503728-6c2abb062d24f33146593f9622518162.jpg

IF Silver $A 25.29 per oz

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1503/1503748-7cea51ce0df460947bddfae83041ab63.jpg
    I also just did a similar exercise on another stock (HC posting but wont cross promote)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.002(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $76.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.7¢ $65.24K 1.375M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 222869 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 390235 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.