NVX 1.18% 84.0¢ novonix limited

I don't really share everyone's assessments from yesterday. Elon...

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I don't really share everyone's assessments from yesterday. Elon Musk is an engineer. A genius frankly. Public speaking is not his strength. Nothing he said yesterday changes anything that all of us (or at least most of us) didn't already know. New technologies are coming. But today and for the foreseeable future, NVX is at the cutting edge of today's technology.

Elon tweeted just a couple weeks ago that advanced anode tech is 3-5 years away. In Elon speak, that usually means 5-7 years. And by that time, NVX will be onto new technologies. And the current tech will continue to be utilized by those not named Tesla. The most important statement Elon made is that battery materials remain the great limiter to advancing the world to a more sustainable energy source.

If you recall, he said Tesla will extract all of the Lithium it needs from the Nevada salt land. Then as soon as BD was over, Piedmont (which has been on a trading halt for 3 days) announced a partnership with Tesla. Piedmont for those that don't know is a Lithium extraction company in North Carolina.

Let's not over value every word spoken by this engineer. If you watched the BD (as well as the Year in Review), you can see how awkward and uncomfortable Elon was speaking on this. He loves to talk about the engineering breakthroughs. That's his passion. Nothing he said yesterday changes NVX's course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $410.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.5¢ 87.0¢ 83.5¢ $1.137M 1.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 24567 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.5¢ 28900 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
84.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
85.0¢ 86.5¢ 83.5¢ 359481
Last updated 15.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.