TVN 4.26% 4.5¢ tivan limited

I'm a bit more sanguine. True TNG has been a massive opportunity...

1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    I'm a bit more sanguine. True TNG has been a massive opportunity cost for its loyal LTH's but it does seem increasingly more likely to proceed.

Major project status and possible Gov funding (EFA/NAIF).
    Offtakes for all three commodities with excellent and improving margins (especially titanium and vanadium in projected supply deficits).
    Funding mandate from German KfW IPEX-Bank for up to US$600M - minimal dilution.

Costings of the integrated mine/TIVAN processing layout by Clough could be ready by as early as next month. A lower overall capex should be expected.

Quarterly states discussions progressed with the CLC on the integrated site. More jobs should now be available.

Darwin site now open for other uses - hydrogen?
    https://www.ntnews.com.au/technology/environment/nt-home-to-australias-first-hysustain-green-hydrogen-plant

TNG locks in Malaysian partner for green hydrogen production in Australia(small.caps)

TNG pursues funding options for Mount Peake vanadium project(small.caps)

The project of course is not without its risks. This is after all the ASX small-cap space, analogous to semi-educated gambling.
    There is a lot a green money looking for a home and this project is ticking all the right boxes.
    I expect the SP to move up strongly this year as news gets out, at least 250M MC prior to FID.

I must echo the sentiments of many here - PB please buy some shares on market! Now is the perfect time. You will be afforded a lot more credibility in our eyes, and more importantly be able to retire in a grander style.
    GLTAH's

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $77.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $73.91K 1.607M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1737549 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 69966 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.