SLX 1.98% $3.47 silex systems limited

Post #: 13608088 Yep cj lie bs is a basher, no doubt about that,...

1. 20,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1788
    Post #: 13608088

Yep cj lie bs is a basher, no doubt about that, I also think he may be connected to USEC in some way.

USEC will never get to build an ACP because it is too expensive, red this PDF-:

http://web.mit.edu/stgs/pdfs/RothwellBraunEnrichment.pdf
    look at page 4

but USEC’s APC, might not earn significant economic profits (e.g., $30M per year on an investment of $3,000 M). This situation could make private financing for private enrichers difficult to acquire capital at costs that will allow them to be competitive.

now look at page 18 of the link above , look for table 1 , it shows the full costs of the ACP for 1SWU $/SWU =$72
    Now compare that with Russian Rosatom Zelenogorsk plant , because looking at trhe figures they give for that, I believe those figures would be very similar to the GLE plant, using those figures the laser enrichment plant is much much cheaper than ACP and it is also much more efficient, and it uses less power in doing so, GLE would only use less than one third of the power, require less than half the workforce and would produce 6 MSWU compared to the ACP which is 3.5 MSWU from memory, but another reason why laser is better is because it uses less power with a less expensive plant with only half the workers, it would make it a monty, that they would underfeed the plant as well, because it would still be economically feasible to do so, so in the end they also get more enriched Uranium from the same amount of feedstock that ACP could extract economically as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.47
Change
-0.070(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $823.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.52 $3.54 $3.44 $998.2K 287.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 848 $3.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.48 238 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.