SLX 2.13% $5.06 silex systems limited

A different twist on SLX, page-6

1. 1,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    I think you will find that the test loop that has been running for the last few years in Wilmington is much larger than the lab or bench top scale stuff . Silex passed the lab stage in the mid/early 2000s before GE picked up the licence . Shortly after Cameco paid 120 odd million bucks to GE for a 24% share of the license rights only. 120 mill just to have the right to further pay SLX a royalty to use the tech, as well as build and pay for 24% of a plant . After GLE was formed they paid for ,built and successfully completed the larger test loop phase by 2013 . GLE paid SLX 15mill . According to mg in his Feb14 conference call they now have full scale lasers that they were starting and testing in Lucas Heights as part of the full scale engineering and validation stage .

This tech is way past the point that Alvis or any other laser tech got . I think The US department of energy would not be negotiating a contract worth billions of dollars with GLE if it didn't think the tech was up to the task. It's been a long , long road , but not without steady progress . There is every chance we will have some indication soon of commitment to build or not when they get a Paducah result. Alternatively something out of left field may pop up before this and sink the ship . Certainly the market thinks the later is so . It's an easy company to research yourself , an hour or so skim through SLX announcements and conference calls is all it takes to verify this ,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.