EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

A different view, page-88

1. 9,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 810
    You may just by others collaboration stumble on the reason no one is buying the stuff by letting others discover problems interrogating the fine detail.

I know some will find the technical detail totally boring and you can just ignore the threads that it appears on.

It also reflects on the maturity of the company where they start off not using industry standard terms , quantities methods testing and then as product and company develop you see correct terminology and try and match it with previous pricing, manufacturing data.
    The reason it interests me is it because in so many other stocks over many years it is the fine detail or idea ( often provided by someone else not just a pumping feel good poster) that give the key to if a stock is good or crap value,confirms patents, lines up with industry standards, economic production etc etc. It is all the little details and facts presented in industry publications rather than glossy marketing given to shareholders,

The little things often add up

Little things that CNT in liquid mix or in finished cement are not considered a danger or irritant unlike asbestos but still need to be handled carefully etc etc. That means MSDS , transport, disposal logistics are no different to comparable products . It is amazing the small thing that often stops a big idea gaining traction.

The mix, weight etc is important as when it changes ( if we notice) we know something has changed and it may indicate a lot of testing has to be redone etc etc for approval in a new area or they are trying to reduce cost of expensive components or it is not effective enough for industry in a particular concentration or format. It may indicate testing for new clients or for specific projects etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.008K 1.003M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
78 217634783 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 9845587 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.