EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

A different view, page-90

1. 4,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 582
    Hi Mick.

To my mind it seems obvious that the company is navigating the very design related issues being discussed by posters on this thread and that is the reality when it comes to addressing the fine details (when getting to the pointy end or tipping point, as it were). The degree of detailed engineering related data plus the necessary marketing and logistical considerations are the kind of delays to be expected I suppose.

As and when any significant orders are made and when any product like EdenCrete is shown to being taken seriously, it takes just one announcement I reckon to turn the tide of sentiment that you have genuinely expressed here.

I have held my position and not sold into the slide and at this point I am more prepared than at any point to hold and accumulate as I can, because we have been told that whilst the pace is glacial (GS made that statement) he also made the 'tipping point' remark based upon the established facts that EdenCrete (in it's different guises) has performed across a diverse range of applications and design requirements.

Just my view, however it goes without saying that we know the old saying 'Sell in May and go away', however I prefer not too thanks.

GLTAH, aimvho and dyor. esp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.427M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.008K 1.003M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
78 217634783 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 9845587 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.