AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

A few weeks ago, some posters were taking heart from the large...

1. 255 Posts.
    A few weeks ago, some posters were taking heart from the large 4.5 inch casing installed in JF-1, and drew the conclusion that the reason for this sized casing was the anticipation of extremly high flow rates from the primary objective.

They might be correct..!!

I also draw confidence from this sized production casing,,, but my reasons are based on a different point of view..!!

It's my opinion that they have installed 4.5 inch production casing, because it gives them the technical capacity for " dual zone completion ". i.e. to produce from two or more zones simultaneously..!!

If this is so, then the company needs to have strong indication that two or more zones have high potential for production, because it's expensive..!

Firstly.......I've checked official announcements,, and it's NOT bore casing, or surface casing or intermediate casing,,, it is definately production casing---production tubeing---same thing...!!

Harrison-1 was a well, that was purposefully structured for dual zone completion after total deepth was achieved,and strong evidence received to support expectations of nultiple zone production.
    It proved to be correct, and worked very well, until they needed to kill the well with water, so as to reposition the isolation bung,,,,,,,,and that stuffed that,,!!!!!

However,, they will re-enter Harrison-1 in due course, to rectify the situation,,, and get the flow rate back up to full capacity..!

I think that AZZ are confident enough on JF-1,, to be preparing it for dual zone completion...!!!

The above is only my personal opinion, just a different one for your consideration..!!
    While doing so,, consider the following.:-

The production casing that was run in Harrison-1,, was 4.5 inch........exactly the same as JF-1.....!!!

Cheers.!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.