IDT 2.44% 10.0¢ idt australia limited

I know its a bit diappointed of not getting ATM and replaced by...

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I know its a bit diappointed of not getting ATM and replaced by Moderna. For investors we should know where we are, what are we chasing, and what opportunities lie there.

Fact: We are a small-scale company. There is no way we can digest the billion grade funding by ourself without a partner, and to do a capital raising will definitely dilute everyone's RoE. So initially our chances for ATM are low.

But look at what we have:
    (1) Possible funding from MMI to enhance our facility.(~200M)
    (2) Onshore fill and finish capabilities for the manufacture of clinical trial vaccine candidates. (11.4M)
    (3) Monash mRNA vaccine 1st phase ongoing - IP and small-scale manufacture: 5000 in 2nd phase, and 30000 in 3rd phase for single vaccine.
    (4) .(Possible) Australian Government $25 million from 2022-23 in the 2021 mRNA Clinical Trials Enabling Infrastructure Grant Opportunity, possible but not reveal at the time writing..

The above information is from prime minister's and Greg Hunt's press room.

PM's press:

https://www.pm.gov.au/media/mrna-vaccines-be-made-australia?fbclid=IwAR3NFwx-dsPOmh1SNdlZ2HYE-hswG7PN6YFpGJXdnQCVRahMj7ODhvEog1Q

Greg Hunt's press:
    "The Moderna facility will have scalable capacity to create up to 100 million vaccine doses a year in the event of a future pandemic.An additional $11.4 million will be used to fund the onshore fill and finish capabilities by IDT Australia for the manufacture of clinical trial vaccine candidates.This funding will allow IDT Australia to recommission and upgrade its current facility to a state of sterile readiness, building its capability to undertake small-scale onshore vaccine manufacturing."

I think this is the first time we know who we are serving, and what we can do. I know the share price wouldn't be as high as we initially expect. But this is investment, and investment for such a small company requires patience and time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.003(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $35.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $690 6.903K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20503 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 163622 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.0¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.8¢ 10.0¢ 9.8¢ 2789
Last updated 15.00pm 15/05/2024 ?
IDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.