a disgace, page-135

1. 12,609 Posts.
    Well, I'll sleep on that bit of hilarity.."Iron Mike puts forward reasoned constructive points of view."......LOL.

Have another read of this post of his:-

"muzzarati -

have to have a laugh. And how true this is.

The Inner City Trendy Echocondriacs - never stood in a cow pat in their lives.

Spend their weekends across the road from their worth a King's ransom renoed terraces, spreadeagled and looking knowing in their designer glasses, devouring every fullstop and comma in the ponderous pages of the de rigeur "Age" - delicately sipping endless $4 cups of latte and sugar buns Francaise.

An example. This crew reminds me of the "Save Tibet" sticker crowd. Their bumper stickers stay on for years - even transferred from car to car. Making them feel beaut. Saving the world.
    But have any single one of them ever done ANYTHING realistic towards actually TRYING to save Tibet?? No!

Tibet just disappears into the voracious belly of China - forced inter-marriages and tortures - and the Tibetans exiled and it's race just dying out. This Greeny lot have never done a thing about it in real terms.

As for Amnesty - they're more into appeasing lefties and totalitarians and ripping into the Yanks.

NO, the bumper stickers just make them feel good. All warm and fuzzy. And "caring."

Greens Motto. "My life is good - and I "care". As long as my life is good! And I know where MY next meal's coming from". (So I'll think up things which I think are wrong with everyone else)."

You call that reasoned and constructive.....lol. I call that "someone who blames this imaginary evil "they" for everything he perceives as being wrong in his simplistic world"

If you ask me, iron mike seems to do a helluva lot of 'blaming'. A blamer perhaps.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.