GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

"a dose of reality"-new share price pojections

1. 350 Posts.
    Hi All,
    Within 24 hours, I will post new share price projections based on the information now received regarding the EGM to be held on 14th October,2009 and the resolutions to be addressed.
    On previous occasions,I have posted analyses of the Company and speculative share price projections, and now that things have dramatically changed, I will revise those analyses and projections based on information supplied by GXY.
    If you are 'squeamish' , you may want to avoid this discussion and 'hope for the best'.
    If you are a trader,as I am, then your input will be welcome...whether you agree or disagree, with the content.
    Please note, that the previous share price projections for the end of September,2009 and 2 to 3 year projections were based on the original statement by Iggy Tan ,that there would be some(30%) dilution by the taking on of a Joint Venture Partner for 30% of the Project,for a Cash payment and 30% contribution to the $130 Million finance
    required to build the 2 plants and give GXY $12 Million in working Capital.
    By the way,what happened to that Joint Venture that caused the formation of Galaxy Lithium International Ltd and the application for a Wholly Owned Foreign Enterprise on mainland China that we were waiting to hear about ??
    Galaxy Resources Ltd has done a spectacular job in turning an approx $35 Million Market Cap Company into one that has just obtained approx $225 Million in Capital and Debt in under 6 months....Iggy, you are a champion for GXY...you are worth everything that GXY pays you ,and some !!
    My presentation,within 24 hours,however,is based on the Share-Holder position,now, and in the short term,that this money has been raised.
    Let me reiterate,if you are 'squeamish' do not follow this thread.
    I am not giving Investment Advice,nor do I want to be seen giving advice on GXY shares in any capacity.
    Regards,
    thelynxx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.