UNI 0.66% $5.99 universal store holdings limited

a dose of reality , page-4

1. 537 Posts.
    it is so difficult to get Australian technologies commercialized ..the best of them eventually get taken up o/seas and the principal beneficiaries are o/seas and controlled from there too..
    i have had a lot of experience in this field and the way we play 'the game' is to go abroad and morph the interests into US corporation and bring on board people who know their way around the Beltway [if the product is compliance driven]
    and who have worked in the field in other words leveraging their Roladex ..the VC's over there are in-bred/all go to same institutions [Wharton,Harvard,Stanford et al] ..
    i have heard nothing but bad news stories about about UNI until announcement in July -of course these J/V's are fraught
    as you can become a hostage to their decision making processes and other agendas -i.e. be bled to death until exhausted the assets /IP are picked up for bupkas ..and once they have control then its their toy not UNI's..they would not be Robinson Crusoe in that event

I do encourage posters to give me a compelling reason to
    put heaps of UNI in my super fund..but as of now i am
    more cynical than blinded by studies of vaccination related market opportunitites..Happy Chanukah and Xmas all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.