QHL 5.00% 19.0¢ quickstep holdings limited

Howie they don't make any real money and try asking the CFO for...

1. CBD
    978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 381

Howie they don't make any real money and try asking the CFO for a profit forecast and you get told they don't do that.  Or what does cash flow positive mean?  100 dollars, 5 million dollars, all secret squirrel stuff and I don't like it.

So how are we supposed to judge if our Executive team are doing the job or how they are performing.

Every AGM is about the same thing, give more free rites to our CEO because apprently that is the only way they can function, really?

The incentives did not work on our previous two CEO's.

Turn over nearly 60 mill and we are only just starting to get close to a profit which could be wiped out by a pay increase across the board to the workers.

Speaking of Boards I think that is one area I personally would like to see some new blood.

Finally, Howie, were are the new contracts and when are we going to see the Quickstep process become more widely used.

Lots of questions here and not enough answers and cutting 3.5 mill out of costs is not going to cut it I'm afraid, they have to start making some proper money.  We certainly pay our Execs enough for shareholders to expecr that.

Clyde

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.