SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Regarding 51% investment or share issue to new partners will...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Regarding 51% investment or share issue to new partners will require some serious investment by them. Funds invested will be used for paying for mine development and not for any salaries for sure. In the mining industry money spent on a project is always counted as being invested in the project and for any newcomer it will require for them to invest in relation to that money spent. According to simple matrix if 49% is equal to 400 mil than 51% will be equal to 416 mil. This is standard practice in the mining industry. If for example you are buying someone out of the project you will pay them their costs to date and give them free carry of say 5% or something like that. All this is subject to negotiation of course. Reality is that if you have gold in the ground than you have gold in the ground regardless of the share price of the stock on any one day. I would like to see if anyone has similar view or experience in this and would comment.

This is not advice nor is it valuation of any sort. DYOR and pay for your own mistakes!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.