SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

A European opinion on SDL, page-115

1. 2,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1417
    I cannot speak for others however I can assure you Serena, I am not the least bit concerned about not holding shares in SDL. I have been in and out of SDL twice, the first (long term) for a fair size loss, the second time, gave myself a slap around the head and sold before too much of the same old decline.
    I do however follow the SDL story as it has the potential to be very interesting (as part of overall IO game), although it is like a lot of other Companies where the retail holder just gets squeezed to death before any actual major ann.
    If I was a holder the logical thing would be to sell into any significant spike UNLESS, there is some further information that there are bigger backers to WAPRC which could give some confidence something might actually happen. Current ann certainly didn't suggest much commitment to sudden funding of development, just reads as a control event and geared toward gaining extension!!
    In saying all of that, I imagine many retail holders are stale holders who see no point in selling into a short term spike and newer holders bought at current prices will have stars in their eyes at the prospects. (Ahh, the glory days of the SDL bulls revisited!!)
    So, I hope, for holders sake, the sp goes up, you get more news that points to a more significant backing and you all make a fortune. I myself will continue to watch - never fun in a long term suspension..................................
    No advice intended.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.