AUZ 5.56% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

A fair price in an unfair world, page-352

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    US markets were closed overnight I believe. Expecting it to push through a little higher tomorrow morning. Stock market is an interesting beast. Hit a 15.5 high on news that is tiny in the scheme of things. Yet today couldn't crack 15. Too many heading for the exit gates to take a small profit. Not moving an inch on my end. For those that are interested. Was told by a successful business owner that was a couple million shy of a billion dollars in net worth. Also an active player on the stock market. He would remind me, when trading what do you want to be, a hare or a tortoise? Being a young lad I knew little at the time and chose the hare. He chuckled and said, if you chose to be a hare you will most often fail. If the fundamentals are right choose to be a slow and steady tortoise as it always wins the race whereas the hare will lose with its erratic running around. Works every time. Lots of hares today. Let the dust settle and patience, may take a little longer but well worth it in the end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $13.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1.61K 161.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 4173372 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4407983 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.15pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.