AUZ 12.5% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

My take on this is the same .. stock direction in midterm to...

1. 179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    My take on this is the same .. stock direction in midterm to long term is Bullish & there will be rides & opportunities along the way for both LTH & Day Traders . All i can say is i have been in this stock since August last year & i had a small holding of 5.6mn units .. I like everyone else with every price increase was tempted to hold long term as well as like any other day / week trader was tempted to sell .. I ended up doing both as i held some & sold some along the way hoping to come ahead in the game ... final result instead of 5.6mn units i am now sitting on 3.5 mn units .. haha & now i wish , i wish i never sold at all ...
    but that is life & we need to express our gratitude for the wins we had . the current price is totally backed up by deals they have done & from August / September price of .015 to todays price of .115/.120 they have earnt it all & it's backed up by a solid future Term sheet with SK holdings , & AN option agreement of $65mn dollar & that's already 8 times in value from levels 6 months ago + they have other surprises on other projects . this stock is surely teaching how to have patience & not be tempted by short term gains

cheers & well done to all holders & BB & his team !
    TG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.559K 1.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 25996116 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1162005 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.