ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

A Fairy Tale, page-24

1. 21,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2143
    Well Mon. At least I have provided data that is ON THE RECORD that reasonably and logically supports my opinion, that matters well outside "just OKAP run businesses" being the reasons and/or actual causes for the SP being where it is now and how it has not traded above the SP when they actually commenced drilling A#5.

Now, YOU keep blaming it with rhetorical generalizations like being like "every other OKAP stock" "OKAP run businesses" as being THE REASONS AND CAUSES behind what we have all seen with the CTR SP since March 2014.
    When are YOU going to DETAIL the actual actions taken by this "OKAP run business" to EXPLAIN to everyone and logically JUSTIFY YOUR rhetoric WITH FACTS AND EVIDENCE?

We're waiting Mon. And don't forget this is not all about gassed, nor, your totally unsubstantiated and rhetorical clap trap that you have persevered with all of last year and this, WITHOUT ANY PROOF OR DETAIL in support.
    You reckon that it is ALL about just being "another OKAP" company, well give us the detail, line and verse.
    How you have not been sued for libel only proves that "they" don't read your posts and I only take note when you, despite numerous "warnings" from moderators, endlessly mention me in your posts to which I will always reply until you desist. I don't cop personal affronts even hidden behind the cowards tool of anonymity, and how many more times do you have to be moderated for doing so, yet you continue to treat HC moderators with utter contempt, the way readers should treat your unsubstantiated wild accusations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.