THR 0.00% 1.7¢ thor energy plc

A fake blog...

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    A fake blog for fake times...names have been changed to protect the (not so) innocent ;-)

I first bought Thar Mining back in 2009, if I recall correctly, and saw the share price rise considerably during the 2009-2011 bull run in UK resource stocks.

By Desperate Dan.

I remember it distinctly because it was one of a few shares where I made a six-figure return from my original investment. I am of course incredibly successful.

In 2016 I was a director of Mental Cat plc when we helped refinance Thar, planning the way for a 25:1 consolidation so we could manipulate the share price better. I went on the board of Thar in September 2016 (and stepped down in July 2018). “My work here is done.” I said at the time. It was quite a challenge for 12 months or so to get the market to switch on to the then Thar proposition, but in October 2017 we managed to get over the awareness hurdle (and saw the Thar share price increase from 0.70p to 4.4.p in a matter of a few months.

Some people made a fair amount of money on that move and Mr Magoo (Thar’s CEO) and I with circa 5% of the company each saw the value of our holding rise dramatically on paper at least.

Now Thar trades at 0.60p as I write and has a market cap of around £4.9 million. I have been an active market investor since the age of 2 and I don’t think I have seen quite such a bizarre valuation for a company with such depth and strategic significance to its asset base. Did I mention my wealth of market knowledge and that I am incredibly successful?

The Moldyhil Debate.
    ”As good as it gets.” someone once said. What can I say, it’s a great, super great asset that no one wants and finance is just around the corner. I fully expect to make yet another 6 figure profit on this asset alone.

Mr Magoo has stated that Moldyhil is Thar’s flagship project, but when considering Thar as a business, it’s not what I think of as the flagship and I should know, being incredibly knowledgeable and successful making 6 figure profits since the age of 2.

The Pirate Mountain case.
    Yes the 100% owned large scale tungsten, copper, silver, zinc, nylon, plastic, tin, cardboard (and maybe gold, yes focus on the GOLD word, thought i’d slip that in to keep you interested) Pirate Mountain project is actually a mountain, who knew? A real mountain with slopes and a pointy top you can see a real long way from and from the valley floor you get a real feel for the size and scale of the thing, its huge, real huge, massively huge (I went with a few other successful investors in November 2016 and it is an impressive place much like my bank account).

However, that is not the real point.

What makes this more interesting still is the inclusion of tungsten in the critical minerals list published by the Department of the Interior in the USA, recognizing a need for homeland sources of certain metals and minerals. That makes Pirate Mountain strategic, and although i’m not totally sure what ‘strategic’ means, I smell another 6 figure profit, oh yeah.Because it’s big, a huge, huge mountain and it might be full of GOLD!!! that alone should make Pirate Mountain my flagship Thar project. But it’s not!

Copper Bottomed.
    Yawn, more 6 figure profits, did I mention how successful I am? Anyway, the value potential and upside is enormous, which makes it even bigger than Pirate mountain.

What lies beneath……..
    Remember Thar Mining is valued by our market at £4.9m. The attributable total value of existing the Company’s existing core JORC compliant Resource interests in-situ (Moldyhil, Pirate Mountain and Envelopper) is around $1.8billion (just under £1.5billion). Unshaven, successful and I can do math, who knew?

Interesting benchmark in-situ value v market capitalisation.
    But for me, my enormous potential and wealth of experience and money, the soon to be producing (near term, next little while, not long now) Moldyhil asset, the strategic Pirate Mountain asset and the dramatically scalable Envelopper asset are not the flagships of the Thar business and are not necessarily the primary reasons to research Thar as an investment proposition.

Instead, for me, (if anyone cares?) what makes the point as to what I think is the ludicrous valuation of Thar is what we haven’t discussed. My involvement, my knowledge and my success oh and Mr Magoo, Thar’s CEO. A match made at Fischer Price.

The stocks that rise the fastest and the highest in my successful, knowledgeable opinion are often those that have Mr Magoo type CEO’s who have never achieved anything in their lives and happen totally unexpected.

I expect that Thar, having suffered an 85% loss of share price in the last 18 months despite a strengthening business model, can only go in 1 direction now. Thar mining has the potential to surprise to the upside, far more than any less successful investors realize.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1718/1718744-b8fa73ac95370d88e42eab539669c513.jpg https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1718/1718745-738d7bbf435d9ccb2d99d2c7429b3530.jpg
    “Trust me, Invest in Thar Mining” “Where am I?”

just a bit of fun...;-)
    MT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.995M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 862297 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.