LSR 0.00% 0.1¢ lodestar minerals limited

A falling knife, page-3

1. 37 Posts.
    That's fine. I wonder as to why you would have sentiment and disclosure as none and not held respectively. Moreover, as for the directors they would have known the results and word of mouth may have spread. I am just trying to justify the reason that a share price would suddenly rise from small pips over the weeks to a sudden incline on low volume before retracing back down to 5.7c on a halt. If that halt did not come through I am sure the share price would have continued to sink. And moreover, had the trading halt been sent the night before it would have been acted on and placed in a halt first thing in the morning which again does not satisfy that rule. Give me an explanation how after weeks of research, reading into the company and past announcements all of a sudden yesterday after noticing a breakout of resistance of 6.1c on low volume my order gets filled at 6.1 c before sinking further to 5.7c then a trading halt comes in.

In my course of trading and investing very rarely have I seen this. As we all may lose some money I have never been subject to a huge loss after due diligence into this stock to get burnt significantly. Yes I may be one of the ones that bought in on the anticipation of news and was willing to sell out following the news but had the news been positive then longer term holding would have been on the cards. I guess this is what happens when you invest in Micro/Small cap stocks- it's all speculative in nature.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.