CTP 1.92% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

Salty,That is a phenomenal post mate. Far too many on here are...

1. 100 Posts.
    Salty,

That is a phenomenal post mate. Far too many on here are concerned with their own agenda, that they forget entirely to build a case on solid research, and evidence. Far too much here-say and conjecture for my liking, so an honest, thoughtful, researched and factual post deserves my thumbs up.

I agree with you whole-heartedly that when you look at the facts, they are encouraging.

One simply cannot ignore the magnitude of the discovery by virtue of its extraordinary circumstances. This was a well that initially crushed Central, and appeared to be the veritable straw to break the investor's spirits. Fast-forward a year, with new "scary" technology (for many), and re-entry of the same hole, and bingo, we have a result. Almost uncanny - borderline scripted.

It staggers me that people will not afford Central's management at least the common courtesy of congratulations for delivering at least the first step of their promise. Where they go from here is obviously important, however that people will not acknowledge real success when they see it is a sad indictment of where the world has gone.

I have been there since the very beginning, and I have seen it all with this company on this wild ASX swashbuckler. I feel that everyone forgets how things generally work in the world. Success takes time. Failures are almost a certainty along the way, and it is how you learn form there and persevere that shall maketh the man, and in this case the company.

It seems that investors put money down expecting to see their 10-bagger in days, weeks and months, when the reality is there is only ONE Sandfire, very few Fortescues, and MANY Murchisons. What I mean is, Sanffire was an absolute anomaly in the share market - listing and doing 16,000% growth in mere months. People look at Fortescue, and it seemed overnight, their staggering growth. Truth is, they were listed for a decade before any such movements. That is longer than Central. Paladin? They too were listed for over a decade prior to their spectacular growth (and even more spectacular fall).

They all needed many years to forge a competent path to greatness. Allow Central the same time as the others and we shall be rewarded. I have faith in the grounds we explore. I have faith in John Heugh. Although I believe there will need to be changes, possibly within the boardroom (at least how it is run and decisions are made), I still feel the core is there and the achievements need to be accepted as much as the failures.

Thank you Salty for a great post.

RB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $21.21K 413.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 914693 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 109110 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.