RNE 0.00% 0.3¢ renu energy limited

I don't know folks but is anyone else sensing some SPA (share...

1. 359 Posts.
    I don't know folks but is anyone else sensing some SPA (share price action) building?

Subscribers here intensely aired the SPP offer and it's rather unusual structure over a couple of days but that stopped suddenly Tuesday. Since then two days of silence?
    What is everyone thinking about?

Odd, with so much moving along in the background. An update from The Firm covering things technical & practical would be welcomed by many. I say that being well aware that they are well consumed with commercial and finacial matters back
    at HQ.

Back in the market place we all witnessed the welcome surge in share price Monday following the media splurge over the weekend. The price has bobbled around getting accustomed to the new altitude since then, - but now!
    Today has seen a re-build of pressure as GDY tests the $1:70 level once more which has been a resistance line before.

This, with no new announcement or obvious reason for the lift save a further rise in sentiment I feel.
    Reading the tantalising tea leaves of 'the charts' I see signs for the possibility of a strong upward thrust to occur.
    A push up to $1:80, just 6%, could see a much stronger move develop.

Anybody agree?

geojac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.815M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 186385 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 953000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.