RNE 0.00% 0.4¢ renu energy limited

I still think people need PERMISSION TO BELIEVE before the share...

1. 184 Posts.
    I still think people need PERMISSION TO BELIEVE before the share price will move significantly. It doesn't matter what actually happens out there.

Let's look at the context.

The soaring price of oil per barrel (and prices at our pumps) has allowed people to BELIEVE in diesel.

But, hey, NOT in biodiesel. They are watching horizon for a solution like hilltop of meerkats; but jatropha's a joke.

People have PERMISSION stand in buckets in the shower which not long ago would seem to be absurd. Even a bit kinky.

Try this one. It's become ok for blokes to ADMIT we wee on a backyard tree to save a 3-litre freshwater flush. Ask your neighbour.

I did. Our eastern side bloke says he DOES IT.

I don't know about the western side. We don't talk after he dobbed me in for alleged woodsmoke violations. And anyway how does a CROSS DRESSER do the tree thing? Do they still stand?

My builder won't hear of the tea made in the microwave. Put the KETTLE on, he says.

But that's 2000 watts rather than 850.

Not an option mate. That's the way you MAKE TEA. Three sugars thanks.

Solar hot water plates on the roof are ok. Amazing. Amazing!

Do people know that at night an electric element heats and stores the water for the next day? Wasn't the sun meant to do that? But people have permission to believe. To hell with heat pumps.

What about this. Most, nearly all, householders are still prepared to PAY, and HATE, their TELCO rather than have their calls be broken into digital parcels like posting parcels or something.

They do not know that their phone calls are ALREADY being broken into VOIP by their telco at some point. They are just paying double for the same product as ENGIN.

People do now know coal is BAD, and electricity bills are about to BALLOON.

But who"s going to give them permission to invest in geothermal, or as they will say, generically, Geodynamics.

They hear that:
    - no GDY didn't break the drill again.
    - Yes the water is hotter than your ber-luddy Rheem.

But will they accept that a geothermal speccy lost less share price than bank shares?

Now here's one solution to this dilemma. Buy buy buy.

A great way to pass this agonising time is to believe you are in a foreign country (and lets face it cognoscent colleagues, as believers you ARE in a foreign country).

For your new currency, divide the PRICE of EVERYTHING by 1.5.

That's the cost of buying something in GDY shares.

Salad roll for lunch? That's 6GDY thanks sir. Chips 3 GDY. Coffee 2GDY.

That's 11GDY you could have saved right there for your portfolio!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.904M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.995K 696.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 10696652 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4421312 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.