LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

a few buyers, page-16

1. 1,300 Posts.
    some trade, some invest... Have been reading the various discussions had between
    BB & other Lum posters....
    BB has some interesting points that my flawless hindsight & I tend to agree on.....
    I do believe however that he is assuming that all people here on HC are traders, taking short term positions in LUM & other stocks. A decent percentage of us operate in a different way however and see LUM as a long term position....ie INVESTORS. I've been accumulationg LUM since Feb last year when they were 0.27 and the SP is now only just over my average purch price... Not exactly jumping up & down with joy at the currnent SP but I did not expect that the signing off & eventual lighting up of these signs would be smooth sailing. Delays (sometimes big delays) are to be expected.......you live in fairyland if you expect all things to happen on time.
    I appreciate BB's sharing of TRADING tactics but I do not subscribe to this practice. My largest gains by far have been made by analysing co's from a fundamental point of view and understanding that the market will eventually catch on. Lum IMHO is an amazing opportunity staring us all in the face......

Drewe

I hold LUM......and will do so for quite some time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.