EEG 4.76% 22.0¢ empire energy group limited

a few cents either way seems irrelevant

1. 536 Posts.
    It seems reasonable that the stock price should pull back a bit having doubled in a short amount of time. There is possibly a bit of a news vacuum until the de-facto ban on fracking is lifted also (or not... hopefully not !)

What's stopping me selling any shares though is the painful memory of selling other stocks too cheap and missing out on the real move.

If the company monetizes these assets in the US in any way, the move up is going to be swift and untradeable. If you think it's hard to buy it here after a good move up...... just wait till it opens at $75c after some announcement in the US..... then you will be asking yourself the tough questions !!

This stock is a deep out-of-the-money option on the future value of its assets. Anyway I cut the numbers....whilst the downside is understandable, the upside is multiples of the stock price.

What are the chances of a broker initiating coverage ? What are the chances of a Marcellus or Utica land sale announcement ?.... both high IMO. Flat = Short optionality

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.010(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $223.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $147.2K 690.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 157619 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 56052 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.