TGR 0.00% $5.22 tassal group limited

a few facts on tgr - feedback interested , page-15

1. 290 Posts.
    I don't disagree with anything you say......Ironically, I have a signed copy of Suzuki's biography sitting on my bookshelf...it was signed ironically when I met him......and I'm very happy he has turned his mind to the Tassie Salmon issue.

Yes, there are some very important concerns, public health and corporate concerns about the way fish are farmed and specifically Tassal as it pushes for increased margins and market share...

The fact remains I still prefer to eat wild fish.....but I find specifically that smoked salmon product to be an outstanding aspect of my diet......even with the unwanted additives

I invest in Tassal ironically cause, funny enough, I'm a good investor, I make a lot of $ on the stockmarket and Tassal stock is currently worth closer to $5 than $1.70

Am I to 'boycott' the stock or the product because it is imperfect?

The same could be said for boycotting eating wild fish cause they will soon be 'endangered'

I don't get me started on what they put in factory farmed chicken.......the chemicals are far worse than just the antibiotics they use........and that is a staple food of most people's diets!!!!!!!!!!!!!with less nutritional benefits.....

The fact is: I want what you want...........I want Tassal to provide a real substitute to wild fish to the consumer and to be amazingly profitable.........that will not happen if consumers think the product is unsafe............the brand is everything.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.