RHK 1.25% 81.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Amused agree there a very smart and motivated holders who will...

1. 517 Posts.
    Amused agree there a very smart and motivated holders who will over the next few weeks work in the best interests of all holders who don't want to sell. I personally know a holder who has very large contacts and is very passionate to save us from the absolute rubbish back room deals and offer. So may I suggest that those holders forget about our board they just do not exist and if I was FMS United I would stop communicating with them immediately, they are irrelevant and done and dusted in my eyes.

From now on it is us (FMS UNITED) versa's Todd. We have a very large holding and Todd will slowly over next few days stop acquiring, the slow down is already happening. Forget about pie in sky 3rd party until we find a successful outcome which benefits us, not the board or Todd. The board have said they are or have sold shares which is great. They have no importance to any of us any longer. This fight is just starting now and together we stand united is our best option.

The big unknown is OCJ and I have suspected for a while that Todd will directly deal with them separately, well that's what I would do. But if OCJ work with us then Todd has no chance of getting FMS on the cheap. What pleases me is the board will sell and have no voice, about time I say. They have done enough damage and now it's finally our time to all step up with a sensible solution. That solution will come, much work to do ok!

So holders don't sell be patient and together a plan will come to surface which will only benefit us who stand firm against Todd's offer. More to come ok.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.